What is the best bumper for jeep wrangler
what is the best bumper for jeep wrangler? Here are the top selling jeep bumpers! Installing a custom jeep bumper will make your jeep stand out but they offer more than than just looks. They provide the jeep with maximum tire clearance, Winch mounting location and D-ring mounts in case you get stuck and your buddy has to pull you out.
EAG Front Bumper with Winch Plate and Fog Light Housing Fit for 07-18 Wrangler JK Rock Crawler
About this item
- FITMENT – 2007-2018 Wrangler JK. Dose not fit for 2017 JK Rubicon Recon model.2018-2021 Wrangler JL/2020 Gladiator JT
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION – EAG manufactures their Wrangler JK unlimited front bumper to exact tolerances from 5/32″ thick mild steel sheet and 2″ x 0.120″ steel tubing for superior strength and durability. High quality textured powder coat for corrosion protection.
- PERFECT FOR OFF-ROAD USE – The EAG rock crawler front bumper is equipped with 9,500 lb. rated D-Rings on beefy mounts and an aggressive tube over rider with additional light accommodations. Black isolaters and washers are included. The JK Wrangler front bumper features a built-in winch plate that is capable of supporting a 12,000 lb. winch.
- FOG LIGHT HOUSING – Our bumpers relocate the stock fog lights to widen their field of vision. Pre-machined attachment points insure flush and simple installation of pre-existing OEM size fog light assemblies. (Fog lights not included).
- EASY INSTALLATION – Direct bolt-on. All necessary hardware and installation instructions are included.